- Product introduction
Penicillinase, also known as penicillinase β- Lactamase, penicillin amino β- Lactam hydrolases are widely distributed in various microorganisms, especially in bacteria. The enzyme can hydrolyze effectively β- Lactam antibiotics β- Lactam ring, so that it loses antimicrobial activity and can be hydrolyzed β- Lactam antibiotics, including penicillin G, ampicillin, ampicillin, amoxicillin, piracillin, etc.
This product is isolated and purified from recombinant E. coli, and obtained sterile penicillinase solution after filtration.
- Product advantages
- no animal origin: no animal virus, no pathogenic substance, no foreign factor pollution, high safety.
- high purity: high specific activity; The residue of host protein is less than the limit of biological products.
- the production scale is more than 1000L.
- compliance: the production equipment and production environment meet the requirements of relevant regulations and GMP guidelines.
- integrity of quality documents: relevant regulatory supporting documents can be provided as required by customers.
- Product characteristics
Definition of enzyme activity: at pH 7.0, 37 ˚ C, the amount of enzyme required to convert 1 unit of penicillin in 1 hour is 1U.
- Recommended use
- membrane filtration method (see Chinese Pharmacopoeia, version 2020): add an appropriate amount of penicillinase into water for injection to prepare a rinsing solution, sterilize all the equipment used by appropriate methods, and immerse them in the rinsing solution for 10 minutes.
- take a specified amount of the test article, filter it according to the specified method, and then rinse the filter membrane with an appropriate amount of rinsing liquid.
- add an appropriate amount of penicillinase to the water for injection to prepare a solution with a certain concentration, and add an appropriate amount of the solution to the culture medium.
- Product use
- β- Sterility test and microbial limit test of lactam antibiotics.
- removal of residual penicillin in the environment and medical devices.
- rapid quantitative determination of penicillin residue in milk and treatment of milk with penicillin exceeding the standard.
- new antimicrobial screening.
- ELISA assay with penicillinase as the marker enzyme.
- Transport and storage stability
- transportation stability: ice bag thermal insulation transportation, stable activity.
- storage stability: 2 ~ 8 ℃, protected from light, and can be stored stably for 8 months when sealed. After opening the bottle, it should be used up at one time.
- Precautions and Disclaimers
- this product is a sterile solution. Please strictly follow the sterile operation during use.
- this product should be used at pH 6.0 ~ 8.0; The operating temperature should not be greater than 45 ℃.
- this product should be stored at low temperature. If it is exposed to the air for a long time, the content will decrease. Please use within 24 hours after opening the bottle.
- this product is for research purposes only and should not be used for diagnosis or treatment of animals or humans.
Storage conditions: 2 ~ 8 ℃, dark, sealed
Our product consultants have received our technical training on organic and conventional ingredients, and they are full of ideas on how to make your products better. Coupled with our extraordinary customer service, you will have a unique supplier of raw materials. Contact us and let us change your view of raw material suppliers. You can choose to send us your requirements via the form. Or send an email to email@example.com